Saturday, October 8, 2011

Richard Head


I found this on someone's Facebook page. Anyone posting this picture with the intention of promoting the message on this guy's jacket is an asshole, OK? First off, no one is forcing anyone to learn a foreign language. Tell me how you are being forced to learn a foreign language. Of course, for you, English is probably pretty foreign. Second, not everyone who speaks a foreign language in this country is here illegally. Some might be here on work visas, some might be new citizens, some might be from Puerto Rico, who knows? Maybe someone is the child of an illegal alien. Does it really hurt you to just press "1" in order to hear the instructions in English?

I need a patch too. Mine will read "I will not be forced to listen to bullshit to accomodate assholes in my country."

No comments:

Post a Comment