Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dictation

Good evening everybody tonight blog entry will be a first time I'm using the Dragon dictation app for the iPod and whatever I say whatever it comes out. That's will improve for the blog and pretty to be interesting to see how it spells some little more complicated words what to go see Randy Stonehill tonight my stone Mills Christian center even traveling musician for roughly 40 years with a friend of mine and Michael I can't tell what was the more interesting part early evening the concert for the conversations we had before and after the concert close so I can let them know so many a different way to my which is unusual for me courier parent Michael probably moved out I'll be out one more form but good conversation is the cornerstone of friends of phones

No comments:

Post a Comment